Thursday, February 4, 2010

Days 3 and 4

Yay! So glad to see my good friend Erika joined in! She had a wonderful idea, for those who don't have kids to photograph something else, such as a pet or something in nature. I may even try to do that another month. Speaking of nature photography, I noticed that the cherry trees are starting blossom and I'm dying to go take some pictures. Hope to have some to show later, but for now here are a few of some lovely tulips my very sweet husband surprised me with last weekend. I was so excited, it was the first time I ever got tulips and I love them.


Well enough about flowers, back to the 28 day photo challenge! Here is the photo from yesterday.

Day 3 (2/3/10)
Boys will be boys! We were babysitting Salem's friend, Jude and went outside to play. It's amazing how fascinating wood chips are for little boys. Jude kept picking up them up and throwing them, and Salem kept trying to eat them....we're working on that!

Day 4 (2/4/10)
Salem showing off his mad drumming skills for his friend, Carsyn. They were really getting into it! Oh and by the way, he's free-standing here and has been taking quite a few steps on his own lately!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am so glad you guys are doing this challenge. the pictures today are So cute..I love seeing how much all the kiddos have grown!