Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 24

Day 24 (2/24/10)

Well, truthfully, as much as I've enjoyed the challenge, I'm glad it's almost over! The last few days, I've been feeling completely uninspired to take pictures, just between a busy schedule and the soggy, foggy weather we've been having. I'm so thankful today was beautiful, though, and I realize when I watch the weather for the rest of the country, I shouldn't be complaining in the first place! Anyway, this afternoon, when Salem got up from his nap we had a really sweet time hanging out on the couch while he drank his sippee cup of milk. So since we were having so much fun, I thought I'd sneak out the camera and see if I could capture his sweet little mood. We even made a game of me "hiding" while I took a picture and then popping up my head afterwards and saying "peekaboo"! Here are a few more shots. I'm soooo thankful for my boy, and I'm thankful that I stuck with the photo challenge so far :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

how precious! I love the first one...and I didnt realize how blue his eyes were... Beautiful!