Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 8

Day 8 (2/8/10)


Here is my dreamy-eyed, little ONE-YEAR OLD, eating his "birthday cake"at lunch....well really it was left-over king cake (since we'll be doing a little party on Saturday with cupcakes), but it was still loaded with sugar and he seemed to like it! We had a really nice day together (besides being busy with teaching...which was sad for me, but I'm thankful for the work) and got to spend some fun time all three us us together. We ate at Panda Express for dinner, and Salem was so excited about the bright lights and colors and people to watch that he hardly ate anything. He had an extra long bath before bed (which he loves) and we read some stories, and part of Psalm 139 together. I can't believe I made it through the day only tearing up once.

Psalm 139: 14-16
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Awww, Hannah. What a special day for you and your little family. I remember visiting you all when Salem was less than a day old. Great memories and many more to come.

P.S. Now we get to look forward to our little guys running around at the playground together :)